These were not in the fire, as they were in a detached garage, thus are fine. However, I would like to sell these to have more money in this time of need, and have less stuff to move. Thank you in advance for helping.
Way better than "Equal" powder for balancing in many people's opinion.
14 ounces of brand NEW/never used .25 gram/6mm Airsoft ammunition. This is just what I had leftover from balancing my current tires.
They could balance another set of tires, instead of paying the usual $40-$80 at a garage for ordinary balancing.
Balancing your tires this way saves money, because:
* it is way cheaper than conventional balancing
* no ugly weights to mark up your wheels
* no weights to fly off
* you do it only once(no need to ever re-balance again!)
* no need to take the time and gas to go back to the tire shop each time
* no risk of cosmetic damage to your wheels from each trip to the garage
* tires last longer since they are always balanced
* steering components last longer because they are not being shaken by out of balance tires
* will even automatically compensate the balance if you get some snow or mud stuck to your rim
* will always have a smooth ride
* won't clump like the powder alternatives(like Equal)
* unlike some other options, these are safe to use with TPMS
Yes they are still available and please know that this will be deleted when sold, so if asked that known phishing question or other bot type questions, that email will be flagged and reported as spam. Sorry for all that, but thank you in advance for reading and understanding before emailing.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers