compensation: $20 to $30 per Hr Full Time employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Allenstown Auto Sales LLC is looking for experienced Automotive Technician!
Full Time Mechanic needed!
Do you have experience? Are you looking to further your career?
Must be a team player and have a great attitude, high level of motivation and energy.
• Perform work specified on repair orders with efficiency
The ability to perform light body work (rust repair & minor dents)
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension,
braking, air conditioning, etc.
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
• Inspect and test vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
• Be self-motivated
Must be able to understand and use diagnostic equipment and proficient use of mechanic software and repair
vehicles in a timely and professional manner.
• Must have own tools & be drug free and able to pass a drug test
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an automotive technician
• Transmission experience is a plus
• Engine experience is a plus
• A valid driver's license and a driving record clear of major violations
• Must have NH State inspection license
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel alignment and tire equipment.
Please email resume or stop by our office at
112 Granite St Allenstown, NH 03275
Call for Appointment any day of the week 603-210-5054
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities