compensation: Competitive salary, Uniforms, Matching 401k, Medical, Disability and Life Insurance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Have you been thinking about
- Changing your job
- Adding a second income stream
- Switching shifts
- Taking a break from the climate
- Mentoring others to learn your trade
This is an exciting time to work for NETTTS. Our HVACR Technician Training program in North Andover, MA is growing and we are in need of HVACR professionals who may be interested in a new or second career as an Instructor.
If you hold a valid MA refrigeration or oil burner license, and have a minimum of three years practical experience in the heating, refrigeration or air-conditioning field you may qualify.
We provide teacher training to all our instructors so prior TEACHING EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED.
We offer Competitive Salary, Uniforms, Matching 401k, BC/BS, Disability and Life insurance, and more.
- Understand and be able to learn about HVACR Training equipment
- Be eager to teach others about the HVAC trade
- Strong communication skills
- Have 3 years experience in the industry
- Valid EPA Certification
- Be able to work evening shifts during the week
Strongly preference to candidates with MA Refrigeration License and/or Oil Burner License
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers