Are you looking to start your career with a fantastic and fun dealer group where you are a name and not just a Tech number? Does a fast-paced work environment with growth opportunities within a company that rewards you for your hard work sound like your kind of work environment? Then reach out to us about available Entry Level Technician opportunities available at Lyon-Waugh Auto Group!
In addition to being a Boston Globe Top Workplace, we also a stellar benefits package (below), offer growth opportunities, and a positive work environment, where commitment, enthusiasm and performance are recognized and rewarded.
Pay plan includes a base hourly rate with overtime and a tool allowance up to $1500! Paid factory training included!
• Diagnose, repair, perform and maintain vehicles as described on repair order in accordance with factory standards
• Promote and attain standards for superior workmanship
• Examine vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order,
• Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts
• Clearly and accurately document all work performed
• Road test vehicles as required
• Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by factory. Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
• Follow warranty material disposition procedures. Save and tag parts of the jobs if required by the customer
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
• Maintain the order and cleanliness of customer cars and work areas
What we can offer YOU:
• Blue Cross medical, dental, prescription drugs, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, medical reimbursement plan, dependent care assistance plan, vision, critical care and accident insurance
• 401(k) after 90 days, with company Match including a Roth option
• 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 sick days and we are closed for 7 holidays
• paid uniforms and paid training
• awards and TRIPS (Key West is our favorite destination) for personal recognition + performance
• bonuses for performance, longevity, referrals and contests
• state of the art facilities with air-conditioned shops
• employee discounts
• BBQs, cookouts, parties and other fun perks
• NO Sundays!
• Smoke Free Campus!
• Valid driver's license with clean driving record (Must be able to drive a standard shift)
• ASE Certification a plus!!
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
To apply, please follow this link: