Freightliner of New Hampshire in Londonderry, NH is looking for a full time Service Technician to join our growing team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with our in-house and manufacturers’ standards;
- Performing work with timeliness and accuracy;
- Diagnosing, adjusting, repairing, or overhauling medium and heavy duty vehicles;
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts or systems;
- Writing up accurate and fully descriptive work performed details on completed repair orders;
- Verifying vehicle performance by conducting test-drives; adjusting controls and systems;
- Maintaining all necessary training requirements.
- Team Player
- Devotion to customer satisfaction
- Laptop and computer technology competence
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience as a diesel technician/mechanic in a shop environment;
- Extensive knowledge in the repair and maintenance of diesel engines & power trains.
- Current valid driver’s license issued in state of residence with proper endorsements; CDL preferred but not requited
- State Inspection License preferred but not required
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:This position will require, at different times and frequencies, sitting, standing, walking, lifting and bending.
DISCLAIMER:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers