The Facilities Maintenance Technician I is primarily responsible for grounds clean up, snow removal, and assisting the Facilities Maintenance Lead/Supervisor with other facilities maintenance duties as instructed.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure grounds are kept clean at all NH TURBOCAM facilities, including picking up downed tree limbs, branches and debris.
- Assist with landscaping: planting, pruning, spreading mulch…
- Perform seasonal grounds maintenance as requested including mowing lawns, raking, plowing, and shoveling snow.
- Assist direct lead/supervisor with painting, small construction and repairs when requested.
- Communicate with direct lead/supervisor on a daily basis regarding progress and new assignments.
- Perform Safety and Security inspections and checks.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Ability to operate small engine equipment and follow appropriate safety measures.
- Experience with small engine equipment (i.e. lawnmower, weed wacker or similar small machinery) helpful; will train the right person.
- Ability to operate snowplow, tractors, front-end loaders, trailering; will train.
- Must possess valid driver’s license from his/her state of residence, forklift certifiable, able to obtain DOT health card.
- Basic understanding of MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel desired.
- Must have ability to pass medical evaluation for respirator use and abide by requirements for wearing respiratory protection.
- Must have a range of motion sufficient to permit climbing stairs and ladders, walking, standing, stooping and crouching for extended periods of time while performing duties.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 50 pounds in a safe manner and request assistance when warranted.
- Must be able to work extended/flexible hours when needed.
Our Culture at Play:
Here at TURBOCAM, we have a Commitment to Excellence in everything that we do – whether that’s the engineering and manufacturing of our product, our relationships with customers around the globe, or the investment in those that make TURBOCAM such an exceptional place to work. We make this commitment to our team by:
- Prioritizing our employee’s health and wellbeing with our two on-site fitness centers, basketball court, squash court, walking trails, and our free fitness classes.
- Our ongoing investment in professional and educational development, including a state-of-the-art Educational Center with on-site dedicated staff, training and development opportunities, and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Carefully-crafting an employee-focused benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Short and Long-Term Disability, 9 paid holidays, and 11 days of PTO accrued annually for the first two years.
Advancing Our Mission:
The creation of our Mission has led our culture to where we are over thirty years later. Throughout our day, we purchase food in our café and choose which charitable organizations TURBOCAM will donate those funds to, pumping thousands of dollars per month into the community; our Charity of the Month enables our employees to promote their passion company-wide and highlight an organization in need. And, outside of work, we pay employees to get out and volunteer for up to eight hours per calendar year at an organization of their choice – sometimes as far away as India or Nepal!
All offers of employment are contingent on the satisfactory results of a pre-employment drug screening and background check, both arranged and paid for by TURBOCAM.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.