Looking for a salesperson who has at least 3 years of retail sales OR 3 years of excellent sales track record in any field. The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and thrives in a sales environment. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the merchandise we sell and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career. We will train the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Ability to develop business relationships with customers and coworkers
* Passionate about home trends and/or design/building/remodeling
* Strong organizational and follow-through skills
* Must be detail oriented
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and friendly disposition
* The desire to work as part of a team
* Good listening skills to utilize for selling
* Drive sales forward
* Maintain exemplary customer service
* Help to maintain store appearance which may include cleaning & dusting.
* Assist with visual merchandising activities as needed
* Educate customers on the selection process in order to create the home design of their dreams
* Build lasting relationships with customers by attentively following up on inquires and purchases
* Support sales and management efforts of other associates with a positive attitude and team focus
* Acquire and maintain sufficient product knowledge and strive to continually increase knowledge base
Mother's hours or full time.
Please provide your resume and at least 3 professional references. Initial salary is $14.00/hour for 20 hours/week during the training period. Pay will be adjusted upward according to number of hours worked. It will include commission.
We provide a pleasant work environment, great co-workers, flexibility, some benefits, a lot of support, and generous employee discounts after 90 days. Also, there are no nights & very few holidays required!
Please contact by email ONLY! Thank you!