compensation: Salary is based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced Retail Associate
We are looking for an experienced career orientated person to assist our store manager.
janegee is an innovative botanical skin care company and retailer that prides itself on making pure, natural artisanal skin care products for the whole family. Our small team consists of a handful of exceptionally talented, hardworking folks who enjoy the challenge of being a part of a groundbreaking team. janegee are manufacturers, retailers and service providers. We house a skin care practice featuring holistic treatments, a pure natural nail bar and a retail area with goods sourced from like-minded women/men. Good for the planet, good for you, and good for the soul. janegee believes in building community and educating those interested in doing better.
Some people say that retail is dead. We believe it has changed, that it is vital and that it is better than ever.
This is an opportunity to learn what dynamic retail is all about. We are looking for retail sales associates who are passionate about retail and who are looking for a long-term growth position within a company. You must love sales and have had had previous retail experience.
Our shop offers world-class customer service that is delivered in an intelligent, friendly and casual manner. The staff at our shop is as comfortable speaking about our botanical products and enjoying sharing the stories of all brands in our store. All we ask of our staff is to make good decisions every day and make sure our customers feel at home. Each member of staff tends to wear more than one hat, all-working towards our goal, of providing the best service, the best products and the best experience.
Sales and Customer Service:
• Greet and determine the needs of every customer that walks through the door. Treat every client as a guest in your home.
• Know every product inside and out and be able to tell the story behind it.
• Quickly become comfortable with talking about natural skincare, bath and body products. Willing to learn about aromatherapy and Handle product returns and repairs impressively. We stand behind every product for the life of it and take pride in friendly, no hassle returns.
• Help grow our customer base by adding customers to our email list.
• Be an integral part in the conversation between the sales staff, production, and management team. Give feedback to help make the product and services better.
• Be comfortable speaking on the phone. Telephone manner is very important to janegee.
Merchandising and Maintenance :
• Keep the floor fully stocked at all times. Make sure what is on the floor is merchandised properly.
• Continue to think of new ways to merchandise our collections in shop and keep the appearance of the store fresh.
• Maintain a clean and well-organized stock area.
• Maintain and clean and well-organized sales floor
• Quickly learn how to sell and refund on our simple POS system.
• Be able to ship out special customer orders and online orders.
• Maintain organized records for custom orders, returns and backordered products.
• Be able to be on your feet for 8 hours.
• Continually able to walk and be on your feet carrying boxes, product, and other necessary store related items. Ability to regularly perform store maintenance.
• Comfortable climbing ladders .
You must be able to be flexible with workdays. Weekends are expected however a rotating schedule to accommodate time off on weekends is currently in place.
• Be an excellent salesperson and able to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Previous retail or sales experience is a must.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to effectively work with team.
• Retail management experience or a degree in Business management would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of aromatherapy, herbs or other alternative practices would be of interest.
How to Apply: Please send your resume and your story.
Now's your time to shine. Reply to this post, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly, and tell us why you are the person we need to hire. Tell us a story or something that proves to us you want to be part of this quickly growing company. We hate to call it a cover letter because we think that sounds corporate and well, that's just not us. Upload a resume while you're at it. We're excited to meet you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers