This 3-bedroom house is back on the market due to a non-performing buyer. Numerous updates have been done at an extensive cost to the seller, making this property a great buy. Last summer the house had:
1. New roof
2. New forced hot air furnace
3. New hot water heater
4. New UV water treatment system
5. 2 New sump pumps with battery back up
6. New basement waterproofing
7. New lower kitchen cabinets and custom counters,
8. New bathroom with new floor, shower, vanity
9. Newly recapped chimney and new lining.
10. Old garage was removed but foundation and old slab remain as they are in great shape for a new garage or shed.
11. Deck was repainted
This house is a great starter home with almost everything done. Great investment with strong rental history.
Rent to own option available to qualified buyers. Income and employment verification required.
If it is posted it is available and don't ask me to email you. Call me.
I will only give information to interested parties that take the time to call. No text or email request will be answered.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers