Growing and thriving Physical Therapy and Pilates practice is seeking a qualified and highly-motivated individual to join our team and be our next client-success specialist!
We're looking for someone to help our business grow through value based conversations and world-class customer experience.
If you love people, are warm and empathetic, have high energy, and are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment... please continue reading. If you think you're a good fit - apply using the link at the bottom of this post!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You're able to hold meaningful conversations with people on the phone and in person for longer than 20 min
- You're able to answer all questions in such a way that increases the likelihood of the person asking wanting to become a client
- You can recall names, faces and personal details of our clients so they feel welcomed and remembered
- You provide a warm, welcoming, and world-class greeting to clients
- You have excellent organization and planning - is able to plan and organize schedules and budgets in an efficient and productive manner - while focusing on key priorities
- You follow through on commitments. Lives up to verbal and written agreements
- You demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- You have great attention to detail - and don't let important details slip through the cracks
- Persistence - you demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- You're proactive - you act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company
- Alertness - you're able to spot potential referral opportunities, or the sale of other products and services. Can anticipate unstated needs of clients and team members
- You're resourceful - not everything goes according to plan on the front desk - how do you react when the internet goes down, or the phone lines go down? Business must go on...
- You're coachable - you're willing to learn new things and are open to feedback so that your current skill set and performance can be optimized
- Fail Forward Attitude - you're comfortable trying new things even if the skill is not completely mastered. You learn from mistakes and are willing to take constructive feedback
- You're available every Tue from 12:30 - 3:30p for weekly staff trainings
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Successfully communicate the value of our services (in person, over the phone, and over email/text/messenger) and be able to explain how what we do is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle objections to price and scheduling
- Comfortably hold a lengthy conversation (15-25 min) with new and prospective clients on the phone or in person - ensuring that clients are committed and “bought-in” to our services before they arrive
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment and world-class experience - one where clients will look forward to coming back and feel compelled to tell their friends
- Ensure that clients who call and request appointments are placed on the schedule - with a good understanding of true time, cost, and personal commitment before they arrive
- Ensure that people show up excited for their appointments or sessions - this includes organizing and composing videos and mailers for new, prospective clients
- Communicate with clients before, during, and after their sessions to ensure full satisfaction is being achieved
- Develop and foster deep relationships with clients - one that compels steady word of mouth referrals and 5-star google reviews
- Ensure that all appointments are checked in, accounted for, and reconciled promptly and accurately
- Take payments, provide accurate receipts and superbills, and keep prompt and accurate records
- Organize and plan all schedules in a way that maximizes efficiency and revenue for the clinic
- Keep prompt and accurate recording of all incoming leads on our tracking sheets and in CRM
- Promptly check voice mails and emails. Return all calls and requests for information within 24-48 hours and deliver messages to appropriate personnel promptly and accurately.
- Track inventory and promptly report to manager what needs to be ordered so that supplies never run out
- Track and reconcile weekly deposits and be able to report on weekly anticipated income - accurately, efficiently, and promptly
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CJ Physical Therapy & Pilates is a thriving and rapidly growing physical therapy and Pilates studio located in downtown Portsmouth, NH. We specialize in helping folks aged 40+ be more active, healthy, and mobile - so that they can do the activites they LOVE instead of spending their time in the doctor's office.
We're not your typical, sterile medical office and we aren't a snobby, boutique fitness studio. We are a fun and happy team who works together to provide a world-class experience to every client that walks through our door. Our focus is on building a place that feels like a real community - that both clients and team members are excited to be a part of. We want our clients to keep coming back, and we want them to tell their friends and family about us. We consider our clients "family" and do everything we can to make them feel that way whenever they visit or interact with us.
WHAT WE'VE GOT FOR YOU
- A part or full-time opportunity (30-40 hours) where you get to be an integral part of changing people's lives and helping them get back to doing things they love to do.
- The chance to be a part of an incredible team of people who work hard but have fun too.
- Competitive pay, full health benefits, paid time off, and plenty of room to grow and advance.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of an innovative, and rapidly growing company - where your ideas and contributions are welcome and valued.
- A working environment where being yourself is encouraged, where people are the priority, and where you will always be challenged to learn and grow.
PS.... 1/3 of your life will be spent at work.Don't you think it's worth it to yourself to choose an occupaton that is meaningful, where you get to change lives, and where you get to learn and grow both personally and professionally while doing it?