• Pay: $15.00
•Product: School supplies,art supplies,science, math,outdoor-playground,early childhood,physical ed. and more
•Duration: now until May 24, 2019
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Audits current product item data from spreadsheets, manually tracking changes for system uploads.
• Investigates facts via supplier website searches or direct call communication with suppliers.
• Reviews appropriate image for renaming in system.
• Proofing of catalog copy from master files
• Resolves inquiries/issues with product by working with Merchandise Manager
• Exercises care within work environment to prevent injuries. Supports and follows all company safety policies and procedures.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with suppliers and manufacturers' representative to write accurate product descriptions that reflect the equipment and supply needs of the customer
• Estimates and budgets time necessary to complete assignments; prioritizes effectively
• Displays motivation, initiative, enthusiasm, and commitment.
• Excellent data entry and accuracy skills
• Proofing Skills
• Able to handle large volumes of data
• Supports change and can adapt to daily challenges and large, one-off events
• Works cross-functionally and within flow and recognizes the impact of own actions on others; gains support and commitment of others to achieve common goals.
•Experience in sales preferred
We are open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
373 South Willow St D2#1
Manchester NH 03103
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers