compensation: $17-$18/hour, depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are actively searching for a 2nd Shift Production Operator for an established and growing manufacturing company in Nashua, NH.
Responsibilities for the Production Operator:
• Operating Production Equipment
• Finish Products
• Packing of product and Inventory Management
• Assist in loading and sampling of batches as specified on formula.
• Use hand tools, small air powered tools, scales, pumps, valves, filters, controls, chart recorders, forklifts and drum handling equipment.
• Set up and perform routine operations including inventory verification, loading, mixing, pumping, packaging, & maintaining formulation specifications.
Requirements for the Production Operator:
• High School Diploma (some secondary or vocational training or equivalent preferred)
• Basic reading and math skills sufficient to allow accurate execution of batch tickets and procedures.
• Lift up to 50 pounds, higher amounts with mechanical assistance.
• Train as per relevant category in Procedure # SAFETY-TRAIN training grid. Retrain every three years in Hazardous Waste Handling.
• Forklift experience required
The work hours are 1pm to 11:30pm Monday - Thursday, with the opportunity for overtime.
The pay rate for the Production Operator is $17-$18/hour; depending on experience.
If you are interested, please respond to this ad with your resume or call us at 603-888-1983.
Walk-ins are welcome at our Chelmsford office:
Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM at 229 Billerica Rd, Chelmsford MA 01824 (right off 495 and RT-3)
Be sure to bring proof you are eligible to work in the US. (Driver's license or other state issued ID along with Social Security card or Birth Certificate. A Passport or Permanent Resident card is also sufficient)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers