compensation: $13-15 per hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Arts In Reach Seeks Van Driver for Youth Programs!
Job Description: AIR seeks a part-time driver of a 15 passenger van for its teen arts programs. The driver is responsible for picking up Arts In Reach (AIR) teenage girls (ages 13-18) at designated locations and times throughout Rockingham and Strafford County.
The Performance Project will run from November 12th through February 1st. The program will take place on Tues. and Thursday. afternoons from 4:00pm-6:30pm. The final performance will be the weekend of 2/1. There will be no programs during the Thanksgiving and Winter Holidays weeks.
The schedule will be dependent on the participants who are in need of transportation and would be coordinated by our Program Director.
• Operate a 15-passenger van safely and efficiently.
• Maintain the safety of passengers as a primary focus.
• Monitor traffic and weather conditions and notify AIR office of potential problems.
• Ensure inside and outside of vehicle are properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis.
• Assist in loading/unloading materials and supplies up to 25 pounds at program sites
• Must be 25 years of age or older
• Must have a valid New Hampshire driver’s license
• Must have no driving-related accidents for the past 5 years
• Five years of driving experience required.
• Candidate must pass alcohol and drug tests
Must have experience driving a bus or large passenger van (12—15 seats) and pass all background checks. If interested please email. Please include a resume and two references.
Arts In Reach (AIR) is a local nonprofit dedicated to empowering teenage girls through mentoring and the arts. Programs are free of cost to teens and run throughout the year. AIR provides programs in theater, dance, singing, writing and visual art.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers