compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Monument Construction LLC is looking to hire a full time HR Coordinator to maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
Skills and Experience:
• 2 to 5 years experience in HR department.
• College degree, HR Certified preferred.
• Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
• Experience with recruitment, benefits, labor laws, and other pertinent areas of HR in multi states.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruiting employees. This will include conducting initial screening of candidates, checking references, making job offers, and conducting orientations.
• Manage benefit information including , medical plans, 401K plans, FMLA, COBRA, workers comp and disability claims.
• Provide information and guidance on employer compliance requirements under applicable state and federal employment laws.
• Implement and enforce firm policies and procedures.
• Provide feedback to administrative staff and managers regarding employee concerns, issues and disciplinary matters.