compensation: $14.77- $17.55 per hour based on education and experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Come work for Early Head Start and advance your career in early childhood education!
• Low teacher-child ratios; Classroom support including available on-site coaching & Opportunities for Advancement!
• Technology provided to implement curriculum and assessment
• Four training days per year; with additional professional development opportunities including workshops or coursework for credit
• Generous compensation package including
o Competitive hourly rate
o Paid vacation, sick leave, all major holidays
o Health, dental & vision insurance plans
o 403b Retirement plan with a 10% employer contribution after one year
o Employee Assistance Program
o Staff wellness program
• Staff member discounts and savings through State Early Learning Alliance of NH (SELA)
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred) or an Infant Toddler Child Development Credential (CDA).
This position is 40 hours per week/52 weeks per year.
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Visit our website at www.snhs.org for more locations and opportunities
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers