compensation: $13.18 - $14.77 per hour based on education and experience employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Assistant Teacher position available in Nashua!
Head Start can provide professional development opportunities for you to grow in the field of early childhood education! Full time position available with a generous benefit & compensation package including:
• Competitive hourly rate
• Health, dental & vision insurance plans
• 403b Retirement program with a 10% employer contribution after one year
• Paid vacation, sick leave, all major holidays
• Agency Employee Assistance Program
• Staff wellness program
• Staff member discounts and savings through State Early Learning Alliance of NH (SELA)
Professional Development opportunities:
• Coursework for credit as part of a written training plan with reimbursement available as funds allow
• Four training days per year!
• CPR, First Aid and other paid workshops
• Classroom support including available on-site coaching
Assistant Teacher Qualifications: The candidate will be at least 18 years of age, have a minimum of a High School diploma or G.E.D., 9 credit hours of early childhood college coursework, including 3 hours of child growth and development; be willing to complete a Child Development Associate credential (CDA); Associate's Degree in ECE preferred. Ability to travel between locations & provide proof of current adequate automobile insurance. SNHS is willing to work with candidates to meet assistant teacher qualifications.
This position is 40 hours per week/52 weeks per year.