We are seeking a self storage associate with great customer service and office skills, to work full-time in our Southeast NH self-storage facility. Candidate must be very computer savvy, able to multitask and have previous experience closing sales on the phone and in person. Previous experience in the self storage industry is a PLUS!
QR Code Link to This Post
Role Expectation: Primary location for this role will be at our Exeter location. This position would start off by traveling to another location during the training process.
- Must have reliable vehicle
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must be open to travel to various storage locations, if needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to current and new tenants
- Keep office and grounds clean and welcoming
- Collect payments from customers and make regular bank deposits
- Maintain a low delinquency rate
For consideration, reply with a resume and short explanation of why you fit the qualifications. Interview will take place in Manchester, NH