This Tanzer 16 is ready to sail and comes with a trailer and mooring cover. The sails were recently restored and the running rigging is all new. Fun to sail!
QR Code Link to This Post
- Jib and mainsail serviced by Sailcare (cleaned, repairs) including replacing the telltales and window on the jib.
- New halyards (jib and main)
- New sheets (jib and main)
- Installed class insignia and number 935 on the mainsail
- Custom-made sail bag with number 935 on it
- Installed sheet bags in all four corners of the cockpit for line control
- Installed a bigger traveller on the stern (24" from a Catalina 22). It is still compatible with the Tanzer 16 class rules and should help the boat point better. Traveller is backed with delrin starboard backing plates for strength
- Trailer has new bearings, lights, tongue jack and safety chains. Total weight is well under 1500 lbs so should be able to tow with any small SUV.