compensation: $55,000 to $65,000 annually employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JP Pest Services is New Hampshire’s oldest and largest professional pest management firm. Our quality focused, visionary company has a 94-year track record of increasing growth, visibility, opportunity and profits. You’ll find that our team consists of the most professional, talented, dedicated people who are our commitment to excellence.
This is a newly created position with our growing company.
· Preparing and posting journal entries
· General ledger account reconciliations
· Cash management
· Manage prepaids and accruals
· Bank account reconciliations
· Fixed asset maintenance
· Month end closing
· Assist with: - tax filings - budget and forecasts
· Lead or assist with special projects
· Other duties as assigned
· Strong work ethic
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Comfortable interacting with senior level management
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Successful candidate must be highly motivated with a positive, team player attitude who pays great attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task and work independently
· Advanced Excel skills
· Ability to use technology to make job more efficient
· Solid understanding of GAAP
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
· 3-5 years or related experience
Preferred - not required
· Experience in a service industry
· Experience using Sage Intacct accounting software
· CMA, CPA, and/or MBA
We offer a competitive compensation package to include health and dental insurance plans as well as a 401(k) and a Profit Sharing program, paid time off, and paid holidays.
We have a pleasant and friendly work environment and the potential for growth for candidates who show the willingness and ability to work hard and wish to succeed. If you are looking for a rewarding career with a quality company, come apply with us!