CLASS B ROUTE DRIVERS NEEDED (manchester)
compensation: $15.00 HR
Centerline Drivers is hiring CDL B Drivers now in Manchester NH We are passionate about matching our CDL Truck Drivers with some of the largest, most professional transportation companies in transportation and have been servicing these accounts for over 30 years. As a Centerline truck driver, you will have access to our history and expertise to find you work and keep you working as often as you like with assignments that suit your preferences and desired schedule. With our process, your Driver Qualification File travels with you when you transfer to your next transportation assignment. We're dedicated to keeping you where it counts: behind the wheel in safe, reliable, well-maintained vehicles. Come join the Centerline Drivers team - TODAY.
Class B Drivers
Drivers selected for this position must have one year of class B driving experience. Each Centerline Driver is paid weekly. Key aspects of this position include:
• Drivers will deliver merchandise to a local/national retailer within local driving route.
• These positions provide steady employment and work on the AM Shift.
• Pay rate is $ 15
• Early Morning Start
• Multiple stop Routes in MA and NH
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• This is Temp to Hire
• Good Health and Welfare package
• Additional position highlights include: safety training and incentives; eligibility to participate in a driver referral bonus ($300) for referring additional drivers; other benefits depending on assignment.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Must have at least 1 year (no less than 12 months) recent Class B experience
2. 23 years of age of older
3. Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
4. Clean MVR (DMV) printout, no DUI/DWI convictions under 10 years old
5. Clean Criminal History and ability to pass comprehensive background check and drug screen
Apply Now to be a part time or full-time Centerline CDL Truck Driver
Call TODAY 603-421-6632 or go to centerlinedrivers.com click "APPLY NOW" button
As a Centerline Professional Transportation Driver you can expect:
• Opportunities - Our system gives you the flexibility to fill a variety of job opportunities with well-known employers. Our CDL Truck Drivers work in both short-term and dedicated long-term driver positions
• Job Alerts - Our unique job alert system lets you know when new positions open up.
• Stability -- Our Parent Company is TrueBlue, Inc. the leading provider of blue-collar staffing. In 2012, TrueBlue connected approximately 350,000 people to work and served approximately 140,000 businesses in the retail, wholesale, manufacturing, transportation, aviation, and construction industries. Join Us Today.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers