Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Project Manager (MA)
compensation: $21.00 an hour
• MA Construction Supervisor License (CSL)
• OSHA 10 or 30
• Associates degree or higher in Construction Management
• 5+ years Project Manager Experience
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret drawings and project documents
• Above average written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment is essential
• Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and use of the internet.
• Beneficial to have knowledge/experience in scheduling software, as well as date-base cost estimating software.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers