PART TIME Unarmed Security Officer (Springfield, VT)
compensation: Based upon experience
Conduct foot patrols (interior and/or exterior). Compose reports. Deter criminal activity and misconduct. Interact with general public. Perform other duties as specified in post orders.
Previous security, military and/or law enforcement experience.
Candidates must meet the following basic qualifications for this
1) Pass required training course.
2) Be at least 18 years old.
3) Be available for flexible scheduling.
4) Have a high school diploma or equivalent (e.g., GED)
5) Have a clean driving record.
6) Not use illegal drugs. You must be able to pass a drug test with
negative results (except when undergoing documented medical
7) Be able to pass an extensive background check, including criminal
history, personal references, employment and education verifications,
and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
8) Be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if you were in the military.
9) Be able to successfully complete all training required for the
10) Demonstrate an ability to interact cordially and communicate with
show contact info
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers