Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Retail Merchandiser-Lego (Derry, NH)
compensation: To be discussed
Join our team as a part-time Retail Merchandiser and play a central role in inspiring the builders of tomorrow. The territory for this career opportunity includes: Windsor, Santa Rosa, Novato, San Rafael, Napa and surrounding areas.
Representing the LEGO® Brand with best placement in all retail settings.
- Build relationships as you share product knowledge and the LEGO® brand values with store management and consumers
- Responsible for maintaining shelf presence, merchandising and replenishing the LEGO® sections at retail
- Reporting of all merchandising activity as directed by field manager
- Accountable for set displays, inventory integrity, and installing point of purchase materials
A community with a passion for creativity and caring
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. It's all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play. You'll be part of a uniquely creative organization that gives you the freedom to make a real impact on our performance -- and have fun while you're doing it.
Do you have what it takes?
- Retail merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail
- Personal cell phone with ability to text, computer, internet access, and ability to email and print
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 20 feet
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, proof of car insurance, a good DMV record in order to drive from store to store
We are always looking for talented Retail Merchandisers!
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this part-time role -- APPLY NOW.
Able to work an average of 10-15 hours per week, during daytime business hours, and during key times up to 30-40 hours weekdays may be required. There is no guarantee of hours, as there are weeks when stores will not require service. Specific days and hours are determined on an individual basis, based on the needs of each market.
***We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers