Puppy training classes in your home with certified trainer (Southern NH/Northern MA)
While I believe that group classes are important for socialization, one on one training allows for better focus and addresses in-home issues, and affords me the opportunity to better observe interactions.
I am a certified dog trainer with over 11 years of experience in the animal welfare and veterinary fields. I am an LLC and fully insured. I've worked with a wide variety of dog breeds, sizes, and temperaments. I was inspired to become a trainer after adopting shelter dogs of my own who had extensive behavior issues.
My rates are very competitive, and all services include a 30-minute, no-charge, no obligation initial consultation that allows you to meet me, and for me to learn what it is you hope to get out of training sessions, since everyone has different needs and expectations. It's important for pet guardians to feel comfortable with the person they choose as a trainer.
I use positive reinforcement training. I want your dog to learn and grow because he/she is rewarded, finds it fun, and trusts you, not because your pet fears you or consequences.
Please e-mail me with your name, the name of your pet(s), the best way to reach you, and what services you are in need of. I will contact you within one business day.
I provide the following services:
- In home dog training - family oriented or owner absent - individual sessions or 6 week courses, flexible based on your needs
- Morning, mid-day, & evening let outs for puppies and adult dogs - no size or breed restrictions
- Leash manners
- Behavior consultations & modification plans
- Cat care - feeding, litter box cleaning, medications, play time
- Nail trims
- Pet adoption counseling/Pet selection assistance
Serving Southern NH - the greater Salem, Manchester, and Nashua areas. References available upon request. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are unsure if I cover your town.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers