Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Personal Assistant - Part-Time (Salem, NH)
We are looking for a recent high school graduate who's looking for part time hours and would like to expand their office experience as they pursue a college education. This person would also have a positive and vibrant attitude, friendly personality, and a can-do mind set. This job is perfect for a student as the hours are flexible.
- Fax, scan, file, and organizing the office
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Work in a team environment, but comfortable working alone on projects.
- Great communication skills is a necessity including knowledge with phone and email etiquette
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Flexible with work hours
- A car to run minor errands in the local area.
We are only looking for local candidates or those that live near Salem, NH.
It is okay if you do not have experience or very much knowledge in the fields above. The most important thing is that you are willing to learn, and be motivated.
The position is part-time and we're looking for three days of full work from the Personal Assistant. The exact days can be discussed to better suit the needs of the assistant and the office. Please put in your email when responding which days you are able to work, and if you are able to work more than three days.
Hourly wage is negotiable.
Please forward your resume and/or cover letter
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers