TEST & REPAIR TECHNICIAN (Concord NH)
The incumbent will be able to test & troubleshoot production and returned products down to the component level. This role will also be responsible for setting up computer systems, networking, configuring PCs & Server based systems.
- Ability to read and understand schematic and assembly drawings
- Experience building and maintaining test fixtures
- Knowledge and experience using Ohmmeters and Oscilloscopes to trouble shoot printed circuit board assemblies down to the component level
- Demonstrate teamwork to achieve results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required. Basic Electronic Technology courses or equivalent experience required.
- Associate degree is a real plus.
- Experience in RF transmitter and receiver technology / 2 to 5 years
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of the organization -- Engineers, Supervisors and Production personnel in a team based environment.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers