Manufacturing/Process Engineer (Manchester, NH)
compensation: $75,000 yr
Daily tasks may include:
• Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
• Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
• Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
• Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
• Maintain product and process data base.
• Complete design and development projects by training and guiding technicians manufacturing personnel.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Managing complex projects. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to lead and meet deadlines. Knowledgeable of hardware specifications and manufacturing methods and procedures. Manufacturing quality, equipment design, product development and presenting technical information skills is required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Polymer or Plastics Engineering.
- Expertise in fluoropolymer materials and article fabrication is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in manufacturing with lean manufacturing experience highly desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and MRP systems.
Our customer has an immediate need, so please send us your resume today!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers