Mechanical Engineer (Northfield, NH)
compensation: Up to $65,000 based on experience
Our client is looking for a candidate to design machinery and related parts. Daily tasks may include:
• Creating part models and detailed drawings of those models
• Creating assemblies, exploded assemblies, and detailed drawings of those assemblies
• Performing advanced mating of parts inside the assemblies
• Creating part and assembly configurations and 3D wire frames
• Designing mechanical pneumatic, fluidic, and plastic components
• Detailing drawings and use standard dimensioning practices
• Using your working knowledge of GD & T
Requirements include a BSME and two to five years experience designing machinery and/or parts. Proficiency in Solidworks is also required. Experience designing parts in the Automotive industry would be a plus.
This position is a temp to hire opportunity! Our client has an immediate, need so please send your resume today!
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers