Equipment Support Tech (129/93 area in MA)
compensation: based on prior salary history
* Proven ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment meeting aggressive timelines.
* Be willing and able to work within a Clean Room Environment.
* Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of personnel.
* Must possess basic mechanical and electrical knowledge.
* Minimum 2-3 yrs. experience in wafer processing equipment or a graduate of a technical school or the equivalent (Any Electronics rating) military experience.
* Experience in use of Microsoft Office programs.
* Must be available to share on call responsibilities during off hours.
* Must be physically qualified to wear all types of respirators
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers