Mechanical Engineer (Burlington)
- Conducts independent technical investigations involving the application of a wide variety of mechanical engineering principles.
- Will actively participate as a global team member with other Engineers, Designers, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, and Purchasing personnel to complete design projects quickly and cost effectively.
- Responsible for the design, prototyping, testing, specification and documentation of thermal processing systems, subassemblies and components. Responsible for the layout and detailed mechanical design and documentation of subsystems and subassemblies.
- Drives projects involving new concepts and approaches to the design on new products.
- Strong understanding of Pro-Engineer and detail drawings /models applying large CAD Model assembly management skills.
- Actively Participate in Design Reviews. Review designs with other Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, and Marketing personnel as well as equipment users to ensure that designs meet all requirements.
- Understanding of sheet metal and machined part fabrication practices and documentation standards
- BS in Mechanical Engineering and 2-4 years of Pro E experience
- Minimum of 3-8 years experience
Posting ID: 4143110038