STUDENT REPS for University of New Hampshire School of Law (Durham)
Check us out: Marinolegal.com/sizzle
Student Representative Responsibilities
1. Tabling -- must, at a minimum, sit for 2.5 hours out of an 8 hour shift each day that Marino Legal Academy has a table at the respective school.
2. Announcements -- must make announcements at the beginning of his/her classes to promote Marino's table day
3. Network -- network with fellow classmates and student organizations to promote Marino Legal Academy.
4. Social Networking -- use social media platforms to promote Marino Legal Academy's products and events.
-like our Facebook page, Marino Legal Academy
-every rep needs to connect with Professor Joseph Marino on Linkedin
-on twitter, all reps need to follow @MarinoLegalAcad
5. Enrollment -- required to bring 10 students to sign up for Marino Legal Academy's Bar Review during the semester.
6. E-mail -- responsible for sending emails to students and organizations.
7. List-serve -- provide Account Managers access to the appropriate student list-serves.
8. Pictures -- takes pictures of campus, tabling and other events that Marino Legal Academy participates in and provides those pictures to the Account Manager.
9. Arrange -- presentations and sponsoring activities.
Structure & Compensation
Level 1: Students that become Representatives in their first year or the first semester of their second year.
Level 2: Students that become Representatives in their second semester of their second year or the first semester of their third year.
Level 3: Students in their second semester of their third year or later.**
Marino Legal Academy Student Representatives will receive a FREE Full Bar Review Course for one jurisdiction - Additional compensation can be discussed case by case with Corporate.
*No students will be hired as representatives in their final semester of law school unless specifically authorized by Corporate
**These students must backfill themselves
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers