Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
2nd Shift Available TODAY!!! (Milford, NH)
Manufacturing Assembler Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines
• Picking and packing of all finished products
• Notifies supervisor of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions
• Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines
• Report defective material or questionable condition to department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
Manufacturing Assembler Skills and Requirements are:
• Warehouse or manufacturing experience a plus, but entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
• Positions require candidate to stand on their feet for the entire shift
• Regular bending, reaching, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 25lbs
• Candidate must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with strong fragrance.
• Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Physical Dexterity
• Reading Skills
Starting rate is $8.50 per hour and Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Apply on-line today:
Apply today and call us at show contact info
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers