Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Genesis Healthcare - Exeter Center Dietary Aide (Exeter)
compensation: Commensurate with Experience
1. Reports at assigned time, in uniform, ready for duty;
2. Handles food and equipment according to sanitation policies and procedures;
3. Operates equipment in a safe manner;
4. Reports any discrepancies in his/her area to department supervisor;
5. Delivers and retrieves food carts to and from customer area;
6. Sets up trays for meals/works tray line position;
7. Processes soiled trays, dishes and utensils from carts through dishwasher;
8. Controls use of soap and cleaning agents in dishwasher;
9. Returns clean items to appropriate places;
10. Assists in the serving of food on the tray line;
11. Washes pots, pans and other equipment as necessary;
12. Maintains cleanliness and sanitation through entire work areas;
13. Performs daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures; Scrubs and mops floors, cleans and sanitizes equipment;
14. Empties trash contains regularly;
15. Stocks food and paper goods in the storeroom area;
16. Prepares snacks and beverages from between-meal service to customers;
17. Prepares nutritional supplements and tube feeding products and delivers to customer areas;
18. Reports malfunctioning equipment to the Food Service Director;
19. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in an attentive and responsive atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
20. Performs other tasks as assigned by the Food Service Director.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to read, write, and understand directions in the English language.
2. High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
****TO APPLY: If you are interested in one of our dietary positions, please create a profile at http://www.genesishcc.com/career-opportunities and apply for an opening. Once you have done so, our Recruiter will be notified and your information will be forwarded to the hiring manager. ****
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Genesis provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, actual or perceived disability, marital status, genetic information, amnesty, or status as covered veterans in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Genesis takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers