Housekeeping Supervisor (Manchester)
compensation: Based on experience
Responsibilities to include the following:
* Providing excellent Guest Service
* Motivating Housekeeping team
* Training Housekeeping team on Excellent Service
* Planning and coordinating the activities of Housekeeping team including scheduling
* Coordinating the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards & departmental policies are being met.
*Plan, organize, and monitor staff workload to ensure compliance with cleanliness and maintenance standards, which requires continuous visual and written inspections of guestrooms and public space areas.
*Conduct periodic inventory of guest supplies, small equipment and linen as required.
* Evaluate condition of furniture, fixtures, decor, etc.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
*High School diploma or equivalent required
*Must possess thorough knowledge of all housekeeping and laundry operations and individual job requirements.
*Able to work with other department leaders.
*Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
*Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers