Sales Manager (Middlebury VT)
* Generate top line revenue to meet or exceed budget expectations
* Meet individual and department sales goals
* Direct the solicitation efforts of room sales through effective oral and written communication.
* Develop and conduct persuasive sales presentations for prospective clients.
* Participate in revenue management strategies and evaluating proposed business.
* Coordinate ongoing research of the travel industry to identify market trends and related information for development of new marketing strategies.
* Oversight of the integrated marketing communications--website, email blasts, social media, public relations and agency management
* Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of theSales Department.
* This is a Sales position - being able to grow business, shift share, prospect, network, and promote the hotel are essential.
* Looking for a seasoned individual with a solid hotel sales background, preferably with in-market experience
* The ideal candidate will be an energetic individual who will be hands-on and and a closer
* Must have computer skills enough to be proficient with Microsoft Office, hotel PMS, internet prospecting, etc.
* Must possess high levels of interpersonal competence; demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers