Dartmouth Depression Study (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center)
You may be able to take part in this study if you:
• Are 18-65 years old
• Have been diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
• Have been experiencing symptoms of depression for at least the past 2 months
• Have been taking at least one antidepressant medication as prescribed but it is not helping you enough
Additional criteria will be assessed by the study doctor.
Participants will receive either the investigational medication or Seroquel XR or a placebo (an inactive substance) in addition to standard antidepressant therapy (ADT).
All study-related medications, office visits and examinations will be provided to you at no cost.
At the end of the study, you may be eligible to participate in a 52-week extension research study in which all participants will receive the investigational medication and an antidepressant medication. The study staff will discuss this with you at that time.
For additional information please call the Mood Disorders Service at 603-650-4914 or email Mood "at" Dartmouth "dot" edu. Please type "Antidepressant Study" in the subject line so that we can identify your email.
Tags: study research depression depressed antidepressant antidepressants treatment mood disorder MDD Dartmouth
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers