Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Staff Engineer -- Structural/Civil/Process Piping
compensation: SAC offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience and technical ability.
SAC Incorporated is in search of an experienced Staff Engineer to be based out of our Vermont location. The primary responsibility of the Staff Engineer will be to work closely with others in the Engineering department to develop final details, plans, and calculations of various process pipe systems, pipe support systems, and structural pipe racks and bridges. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of structural engineering and process piping dynamics, and will be able to perform structural calculations, analysis, and design based upon best practice and industry standard.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in the Design or Construction of process pipe related infrastructure projects
- Proficient with AutoCAD drafting and drawing modification
- Working knowledge of ACI, ASCE-7, IBC and other related codes and standards
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Motivated Individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt well
- Ability to manage a project through its lifecycle from bid to installation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite based products
SAC offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience and technical ability.
About SAC Incorporated
SAC Incorporated is a leading provider of Logistics & Engineered Solutions for the Water, Power, & Oil & Gas Infrastructure markets. Founded in the 1960's SAC grew from a regional construction supplier to a leading innovator in the design and delivery of turnkey pipe support systems, piping & piping components and Misc. Metals for the North American Water Infrastructure Markets. With Locations in Vermont, California, and Utah, SAC is a leading innovator and one of the fastest growing companies it its sector.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers