Sales Engineer (Manchester, NH)
compensation: $45,000 - $50,000 annually
Sales Engineer Job Purpose: Technical sales support identifying customer needs involving engineering adaptation of products, equipment, and services.
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
• Experienced with leading and managing a sales team while ensuring organizational goals and objectives are met.
• Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing a professional rapport with clients and persons in a position to understand product and service demands. Provide technical product support and services to existing client base and potential customers.
• Establish new accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing a sales call schedule.
• Prepare cost estimates by studying blueprints, drawings, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers and other professional and technical personnel.
• Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
• Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff.
• Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
• Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
• 4-year college degree in a technical field
• Sales related experience
Skills/Qualifications: Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Able to Manage and Lead a Team.
Textiles Coated is an equal opportunity employer.
Textiles Coated offers a competitive benefits package.
Interested candidates should email via craigslist or fax their resume and salary requirements to:
Attention: Human Resources
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers