General Manager Facilities Services 1934 ( Salem)
Job Title: General Manager Facilities Services
Relocation Available: Yes
Location: New Hampshire
Town / City: Salem
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We are looking for a GM or similar in facilities services in a large industrial company.
Company looking for a General Manager of Facilities Services. They do business in various industries such as:
* Water and Wastewater Treatment
* Waste to Energy
* Fossil Fueled Power Generation and Cogeneration
* Alternative Energy including Wind, Water and Biomass
* Food and Beverage Processing
* General Industrial Building Applications
The General Manager's overall departmental duties would include but not be limited to the following:
* Reports directly to the Senior Vice President
* Directs the Senior Service Technicians and Project Engineers who report directly to him
* Establishment and maintenance of policies, procedures and practices for the operation of Facilities Services according to company policy with the approval of the Senior Vice President
* Develops annual budget with the support of the Senior Vice President projecting annual cost/revenue, and long and short term look-ahead reports for Facilities Services
* Develops ongoing needs assessments, include Business Development - marketing, sales, presentations, estimating and client relationships for the continued execution of Facilities Services work
* Establishment and maintenance of documentation on client base, job schedules, and business plans for Facilities Services
* Is responsible for the review of estimates and proposals as prepared by staff with the support of the Senior Vice President as required as set forth in the Sales and Estimating procedures
* Attention to Company Policies: Follows and promotes Company Policies/Procedures regarding security, discrimination & harassment-free environment, compliance to Code of Ethics, Business Conduct and all others
The Facility Services General Manager must:
* Be able to work independently without direct supervision
* Understand and promote safe working environments with full compliance to all pertinent OSHA rules and regulations
* Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints and schematic drawings
* Competency in the areas of piping systems, pumping systems, fluid transfer systems, rotating equipment rehabilitation, relay logic, pump and machinery control systems
* Be able to provide technical drawings in plan, elevation, and isometric views to others for parts assembly and/or fabrication
* Must have a working knowledge of CAD
* Supervise work by others in the absence of the Senior Service Technicians
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. Experience as a General Manager or similar in Facilities Services with some of that experience in a large industrial company.
2. Competency in the areas of piping systems, pumping systems, fluid transfer systems, rotating equipment rehabilitation, relay logic, pump and machinery control systems.
3. Ability to provide technical drawings in plan, elevation, and isometric views to others for parts assembly and/or fabrication.
4. Working knowledge of CAD.
5. Experience with heavy rotating equipment and process controls.
6. Located in the Northeast US, previously lived there, or with ties to the region.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers